Our Response to COVID-19
In response to the current situation regarding COVID-19 we wanted to take this opportunity to reassure you that Urban Union is continuing with business as usual.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, consultants, supply chain and those who come into contact with our business is of the utmost importance to us and we are complying with Government guidelines whilst ensuring that we continue to operate as normally as we can.
We wanted to share with you some of the steps that we are taking to ensure that we can continue to operate and deliver whilst managing any risk associated with COVID-19.
• Business Continuity Plans are in place for each part of our business
• All business-related travel has been put on hold; this includes travel to other locations within our business
• All meetings are being held via audio and video technology
• We are restricting the visitors to our premises
• All social functions and corporate entertaining have been suspended until further notice
• Home working has been enabled, with our office teams being split 50/50 with each alternating between a week home working and a week in the office
• Increased deep cleaning at all Urban Union premises as appropriate.
• Site activities are being staggered to eliminate large gatherings, this includes start, stop and break times
We are monitoring the situation daily and amending any current plans accordingly. If we feel that these will have an impact on the work that we are doing with you,we will notify you at the earliest opportunity.
Our teams are available on email and telephone as before and we look forward to continuing to work with you through this period of uncertainty.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com